Carousell

Recently, I've been clearing out unwanted stuff or selling them away on Carousell.

Suddenly realized that I might have been a hoarder.
So many things stashed away, unwanted yet cant bear to throw them away.

After clearing out some of the stuff, finally have some space for new things!
And I feel so much lighter!
Should do this on a more frequent basis!

Oh, btw, I finally found a nice pub to chill out!

Hopefully, it's as nice as the reviews are!

Looking forward!

Finally, booked an appt to get Snowy vaccinated.
This must be 1 of the long long overdue things to do!
Vaccinating him so that he can go swimming.
I think that's 1 of the most ridiculous reasons to ever vaccinate a pet.
Hopefully everything will turn out alright.

Lastly, my colleague T, is going to get posted to another branch.
Gonna miss her soon!
Hopes she comes back soon!!


Comments

Popular Posts